1. Stir fry onion with a little olive oil till it's translucent
2. Add potatoes and carrots till it's slight brown. Scoop out and put aside.
3. Stir fry the pork shoulder butt slices until it's slightly browned. Scoop out and put aside.
4. Prepare the curry by adding the instant curry paste to the amount of water according to instructions. Bring it to a boil and then set it to low fire.
5. Add all the ingredients into the curry and cook with the lid on for about 2 hours. Open the lid and reduce until curry is thick enough for you.
Japanese curry goes well with rice and taste better when we add a sunny side up or a fried egg omelette.