Thursday, September 18, 2008

Marutama Ramen ............... Ramen with chicken soup

Marutama Ramen is a small cosy ramen shop in The Central. I think it is one of the better ramen shops in Singapore. Marutama Ramen uses chicken soup as their soup base. (For ramen with pork bone soup base). I ordered the House Special, Marutama ramen with extra chicken balls. You can top up noodles for S$1 extra. I think that the texture of the ramen is good and the soup nice. But a friend told me it's a bit like a more refined version of Myojo's chicken abalone flavour. Well, I'll leave it up to you to try it!

There is usually a queue in the evening as the shop cannot seat too many people. They don't practice table reservation.

Cost : about $20 per person

Address :
6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #03-90/91, The Central

Tel : +65 6534 8090

Country : Singapore

Website : http://www.ma-rutama.co.jp/ (In Japanese)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails