Saturday, January 14, 2012

Feel 'Eng Ah'. Go eat at 榮高 Eng's Char Siew Wan Ton Mee @ Dunman Food Centre

'Eng Ah' is a local colloqial in the Hokkien dialect that means 'You have plenty of time to spare.' Last Thursday evening, I was a bit 'Eng' and obliged HY to queue for Eng's Char Siew Wan Ton Mee at Dunman Food Centre. When I was there, the uncle told me that the wait was 30 mins 'You want or not?' So I waited for a takeaway. I ordered the dried version to try the splash of orangey red chili sauce. The take away from Eng's Wan Ton Mee for me was their springy noodles and their savory minced meat wan tons. Anyone with a high threshold for hot and spicy stuff, ask for an extra splash of the chilli. Hiam Hiam (Hokkien) .... Hot! Hot!
 
Eng's stall didn't have a visible queue but with almost all tables within visible sight were with their wan ton  noodles. 

272 Onan Road 
#B1-02 Dunman Road Food Centre
Singapore

Closed on Mondays

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails