Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chen Ji Ke Jia Niang Dou Fu @ Clementi Central Food Center



I had written in my food diary about the Hakka Yong Tau Foo in Ghim Moh before and from that diary entry, I was introduced to Chen Ji by a fellow foodie. Glad that I followed her early warnings and went to the food center early so that I have more time to queue.

When I'm close to the stall front, I pick up a bowl and pincer and started picking the food items. My bowl of items were then passed to the "aunty" at the stall front. Step aside and wait for the food to be cooked.

Here's the close up of my bowl of Chen Ji Niang Dou Fu. If you a chilli fan, add more. I think it's a vital ingredient for enjoyment.


I've to dig out the bee hoon that's hidden underneath the heap of food items that I've ordered.


Here's the stall front. Look at the queue ..... Woo Hoo! Be patient.



Here's the links to the other Yong Tau Foo that I think is interesting;





Cost : S$3~10/bowl depending on how hungry or greedy you are

Address : Blk 448 Clementi Ave 3 Clementi Central Market & Food Centre #01-04

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails