Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hua Kee Hougang Famous Wan Ton Mee ........ for the Wan Ton Mee fanatic



This was a Friday evening that I visited the Old Airport Road with HY. We were happy that we found a car park lot right at the front of the hawker center. Those who've been there would know that it's quite difficult getting a lot right at the front.

So, walking up the steps to the first row of stalls, we saw two famous Wan Tan Mee stalls. From what I've heard from friends and seen from food programmes, they have their fair share of popularity.

We decide to join the queue and patronise Hua Kee.

You're looking at my bowl of S$4 worth of Wan Ton Mee. There's a generous amount of char siew. Overall, the noodle is tasty but the wan tons are small. One of my friend, a Wan Ton Mee fanatic, would order from them everytime we come to Old Airport Food Center.



Here's my shot of the tangy noodles that I think is one main reason that attracts the crowd.



Cost : S$3/4/5 per bowl

Address : 51 Old Airport Road, #01-02, Old Airport Road Food Centre.

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails