Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jiu Jiang Shao La 九江烧腊 ..................... for those who likes the more charred char siew


I've been here again at the Ghim Moh Food Centre for lunch and everytime there is a constant line of people queuing at a Roast Pork and Char Siew rice stall, Jiu Jiang Shao La 九江烧腊. I like my char siew more charred and the roast pork to have a crispy skin. Jiu Jiang has done the char siew the way I like it, the roast pork's skin is not as crispy as I desired but is good enough. The meat of char siew and roast pork are chosen such that they have about good proportion of fats versus lean meat ratio. The right proportion of fats make this dish tastier. I only said tastier......... I'm not an advocate of healthy eating. The gravy makes this lunch time food a draw for the line of people.



Cost : S$3

Address : Blk 20, Ghim Moh Road Food Centre, #01-45

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails