Monday, November 17, 2008

La Paella de la Reina ........ Madrid, Spain




La Paella de la Reina serves one of the better Paella, Spainish baked rice, that I've eaten during my Spain trip a few years back. What you see is the Seafood Paella. Whenever I looked at this photo when I browse through my photos, I swear I can still remember how it taste like. La Paella de la Reina was recommended by the "Time Out - Madrid" guide book. It is a simple and neat restaurant but the real emphasis is their food. Their specialty is already spell out in the restaurant's name, Paella. Apart from the seafood paella, there's also the chicken and the rabbit paella.

Cost : About 13 ~ 20 euros

Address : C/Reina 39, Madrid, Spain (Near Metro Chueca)

Tel : 91 531 15 85

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails